I wanna prolong this


Most people will probably tell you they were so shocked when Obama won. I was shocked too- my entire body shook for several minutes -- I laughed, screamed, cried and cried. Then I stayed up till about 3AM watching it over and over so it could sink into my bloodstream... I never expected to be -- ?what's the opposite of disappointed? appointed? I feel like my dreams always come true for bullshit stuff but for important stuff, I just have to remain pessimistic.

Anyway Obama won - I contributed my money, my Primaries vote, and my Presidential vote and my total support. There's a lot of Republicans in my office building - you can tell by the down-syndrome - they are all totally bummed out today.

Anyway, I don't really want to sully Obama's wonderful reputation by putting him on this yuk face emo shit blog but - congratulations my brotha. I will stand with you as I have done since before the begining - and if you make mistakes, I'll still be here and I'm voting for you in 2012.

I think Obama set a new standard for future presidents. So many records broken. And I'm a part of that History.
....
....

About Me

My photo
YOU CAN HAVE THIS HALF OF ME - I'M NOT USING IT ANYMORE.