" a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

I’m not a "real woman"...but this is no lament. If a "real woman" is someone who cries when the soufflé falls, mourns a broken nail, and doesn’t know what the elbow of a pipe is … then I’m not a real woman.

The only makeup I wear is cherry chapstick. I don't wear perfume, just baby oil mixed with sun-tan oil and that's my beach scent - even in the winter. I hate the salon -seriously, who has 4 hours to sit in one place ... I wash my hair in the shower and I wear my own nails short and natural, and still manage to put food on the table even though the dinnerware doesn’t match... I can still cook like a head chef.

My favorite color is midnight blue – not pink, and I don’t like shopping malls or long conversations on the phone. I don’t know the price of grocery items; I buy only what I need and worst of all offenses, I sometimes repeat an item of clothing in the same week … what horror ... isn't being pretty, and clean, and properly groomed with a healthy body and mind what matters?

I know some women are not blessed with effortless beauty, but is so much fake stuff necessary? And where does it end before you start having a fake smile, fake love, fake tears, and other fake emotions.

So anyway, what is a "real woman"? That stiff, overmanicured, embalmed, mumified bitch who can't get her hair wet and can't let you to grab her hair while you tear up the backshot? Can't open jars or change her own tire in an emergency? Can't dial a number or touch you till her nails are dry?

Congratulations ... you have a winner.

About Me

My photo
YOU CAN HAVE THIS HALF OF ME - I'M NOT USING IT ANYMORE.